Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Top Ten


Top ten reasons why I am thankful:
10. Free lunch and breakfast at the school by my house keeps my kids bellies full and going there has become the highlight of their summer days. What kid wouldn't want to eat random food like donuts and cheese pizza for breakfast?!
9. All of my pals who keep all of me in forward momentem.
8. My job and the fact that it is so family friendly. It also allows me to serve God in such an awesome and fun way.
7. Our church/Pastor Chris' wisdom and all of the people who have become our extended family.
6. Our house. It may only look like a red brick building in the ghetto, but it reminds me everyday of how much God loves us and answers our prayers.
5. My band and the endless joy we get from playing shows and telling kids about God.
4. Nathan's medicine that keeps him breathing.
3. Our car that works and has air conditioning and a CD player.
2. My family and their joy, health, love, silliness, and values.
1. The Scripture.
What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for new blogs from you!!! It's been a while!!! :-)
(I chose reading this over napping too! :-) )

Love,
Quiltermama