Sunday, July 15, 2007

Saenz Family Secret....


Here is our Saenz family secret.....Kalea learned how to count to 10 through playing family games of hide-and-go-seek several times a week. Our favorite way to play is when the hider jumps out and scares the seeker. It is so much more fun because you have no clue where the hider is going come flying out from. We don't do this for Kalea for obvious reasons, but Nathan LOVES it.
Today we played and Steve wedged himself behind our file cabinet in the office. It would have been ok if it weren't for the shelf with all of the office stuff on it. Somehow it all came down on Steve and he got stuck. Nathan was laughing so hard that he fell over. Being the good, loving wife I am, I grabbed the camera and took a picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I meant to tell you that I loved this!!! I LOLed and then some! I've been looking for the right cabinet to squeeze my husband with so he'll stay in one place for more than a minute! ha ha!

Love,
Quiltermama