Monday, July 30, 2007

A Lady in Waiting Day 1


We put out house on the market today, (YEA!) and as we were admiring our super huge sign, we noticed that the bushes needed a trim. Steve volunteered, but I had to deny his claim, because of his severe allergy to bees. It's almost comical though, me standing to one side with the Epi-pen and Steve, giant sheers in his hands, snipping a one foot portion, running from the bees, and then running back to the bush for another assalt. I explained to the inquiring kids why it was a bad idea for daddy to cut the bushes when Nathan told me matter of factly, 'if Daddy dies, we'll just get another one!' No problem....we'll just get another one.... :o) Needless to say, I'll be cutting those bushes tomorrow.

2 comments:

brickmomma said...

That Nathan is a problem solver!

I am praying for a fast sell. Not becuase I want you to leave, but because I cannot imagine being away from my husband for any length of time!

Nicole said...

WOW! It is real. Sad. Exciting. All in one.
I think you better di the bushes- let him do the toilets. No bees there.