Thursday, August 2, 2007

Lost Sharpie


....I lost my Sharpie while labeling boxes, and a few minutes later I found a blue baby... hummmmm......

On a less blue note, because our band tours and we have public exposure all over Texas, we do not feel safe putting pictures of our babies over the internet. This makes us sad because we really do want to share our lives and our family with those living far away. Due to our most recent adventure (our soon to be exodus into Mansfield), we decided to create a private myspace. Our new site will be www.myspace.com/saenzfamilyrawks . I know it will be some what confusing this site being thesaenzfamilyrawks and the other site lacking in the word 'the' but you can blame my hubby for that. I am going to Austin this weekend on a girls nite out event, but when I get back I will put all sorts of good photos on our new mypace!

One more thing, we had a 1 family look at our house so far, and I woke up that morning so positve that we would sell it that day.... anywho, we talked to the agent who showed the house and he said that the family loved the house but not the neighborhood. So close.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Anna on July 4th.........at the home of some friends, she discovers the marker box and next thing we know, she has red streaks on face, arms, legs, etc.!
If they'd been together, we'd have had the red/white/blue gals!!

The right family will come.........