Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Blog Soup


For those of you who could and did make it to Nathan's party, I just wanted you to know that it means so very, very, very much to me that you came. I appreciate it a lot, a lot, a lot. We are working on Thank You Notes this week. Nathan is very wiggly, so it may take a while, but I wanted you all to know how much I appreciate you being there. All of your gifts were Nathan's favorites. We've spent hours/days playing with them.

Poll answer- Steve has only taught for 4 years, not six. You should ask him about speaking in the foreign country, it's quite a tale involving a lot of chocolates and a big tummy ache. His daddy won nationals in model rocketry. NASA allows him and all of his friends compete in their area and I think hosts the events themselves.

Friends, I have quite a tale to share involving Nathans fish, a pair of chopsticks, the garbage disposal, and most disgustingly, my hand. It's super late, but check around Friday night and I'll blog about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we couldn't make the party but, I'm glad you had friends who could! You are such a talented cake maker, I think you could start a buisness taking orders! I used to go to church with a lady who did that, she made me Justin's Elmo cake for his 2nd b/d. I loved little K's Curious George cake last year!! xo,B

brickmomma said...

we had a blast at the party.....dd wants to live at powersports! he was demonstrating to his dad again last night some of his skills!