Saturday, December 22, 2007

Fun With Dick and Jane

"Fun With Dick and Jane" is one of our all time favorite movies. We seem to always be one step away from taking showers in other people sprinklers and robbing the coffee shop for that amazing muffin that is just out of our reach. Today we woke up super early on a Saturday morning so that we can be the first people into the library to check our e-mail. (I just got the "10 minutes left warning" on the computer.) If it weren't so funny it would be quite pathetic. :o) Steve got Visa gift cards for Christmas from his students and my parents so we are going to get internet for two full months!!! This should give me time to find a new job. Please be in prayer for that, as I might end up working for Cosco. 8 minutes left....
I am sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to most of you. I had a million things going on inside my head of what I needed to do and they just got sort of mixed up. We will be back though on New Years Eve to play two shows, one at the Junction and one for SOS Ministries. We'd post them on Myspace, but alas, the library has banned that site. We love you guys and miss you so very much. Mansfield is awesome and we hope that you guys can come and visit us someday. Have a merry Christmas.
Oh and if you e-mail me your addresses, I'll send you a Christmas card!!!

3 comments:

TBSHARP said...

We hope you had a very very Merry Christmas and that the new year brings you all the blessings God has planned for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Singing Sarah! I miss the tar out of all of ya'll. How is the new house??

CeCe

Anonymous said...

P.S. Fun with Dick and Jane is one of our all time favs too! The part where they roll up the grass is PRICELESS.

CeCe