Monday, November 19, 2007

Test


Here's a true test to see who actually reads these...... a very nice family has decided to buy our house and if things go well, then we should close on December 14th (the same day that my parents will be closing on their house to move to Virginia). We are both terrified and extremely excited about the next three weeks. We are fully aware that whatever happens from here on out is completely in the hands of God. Please pray for us through the inspection and through the other family's financial process.
Every young girl wants to marry a rawk star, but the trade in is that rawk stars are great with guitars but really bad with home repair work. I may be needing to trade my hubby's guitar skills for your hubby's home improvement skills if the inspection warrents. Thanks so much for your prayers through this crazy process.

7 comments:

Carpio Family said...

So glad to hear a nice family is buying your house. I'm sure the buyer's think the same of you guys with an extra super fabulous thrown in there too. Oh plus i'm sure they find you kids absolutley adorable. I'm sure they are super happy they were led to this house of a God Loving family. We will definatley be praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!
I checked back on purpose b/c I was hoping you would post when something positive came thru on the house!!! I was thinking about you all day! I know how anxious the next few weeks can be! Trust it will all work out!
I married a rawkin' football coach that is NO handyman himself!! Can't help you there but, I'm an awesome packer!!
xo,B
OK, and the little dog.........too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats pal! hallelujah!

brickmomma said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

WOWSERS!!!!!!!! I will pray all will go through flawlessly. Just make trades at closing so you dont have to do any home improvement stuff.
Glad you are feeling better too. Hang in there!!!!!!! Proud of you!

Anonymous said...

:-) (peeing...just kidding)!!!

Very happy for ya'll!!!

Love,
Quiltermama

Kelly said...

What awesome news! I am so very excited for you guys!!! What a wonderful Christmas present that will be.