Saturday, May 19, 2007

7 YEARS!!


This Sunday will be mine and Steve's seven year anniversary. I already did my top ten reasons why I love him, so now I have no clue what to write. Yea, 7! Sooooo, here's a history of us in 7 minutes:

August 1997- We met. God told me that I was going to marry Steve and I told God that He would have to get us together, because Steve was TOTALLY not my type. A few days later, he threw pine cones at me and I was even more convinced that Steve was NOT the guy for me.

October 1997- We started hanging out. We convinced everyone that we were brother and sister, but on October 31st that backfired when we fell in love. Ooops!

January 1, 2000- Steve proposed at the count down to year 2000. Y2K. It was a formal ball in New Orleans and I bought a (fake) diamond crown to be random. Everyone thought that I was a real creoe princess and took many pictures of me, with me, and of me and their children. It was too funny to pass up the opportunity so I just played along. :o)

May 12, 2000- I graduated from Texas Wesleyan University. (yea!!)

May 20, 2000- Steve and I got married at my parents church in Mineral Wells, TX. To this day, parents come complaining that we set the standard too high. Every kid there wants a wedding as beautiful and perfect as ours was, and thus far, no one has been able to reach it. For the past 7 years we hear, "the wedding was beautiful, but not as beautiful as Sarah and Steves." :o)

August 18, 2001- Nathan was born at barely 37 weeks. 7 lbs 2oz, 18 inches.

October 2001- We bought our first house.

April 2004- Sold our first house, and lived with the inlaws.

August 2004- Moved to Bryan

January 14, 2005- Beautiful K-mad was born at barely 36 weeks. 6 lbs 2 oz, 19 inches.

June 14, 2005- bought our second home.

YEAH 7 years!!!